- polski (Polish)
Sustainable Energy Investment Forums conference – 30th November
The European Commission, in partnership with the Ministry of Energy of Poland, the National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management (NFOS) and the UN Environment Finance Initiative is organising a regional Conference on Financing Energy Efficiency in Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Lithuania, which will take place in Warsaw on Thursday, 30 November 2017, from 9.00 to 17.00.
The conference will focus on Poland, but will also feature expert presenters and invitees from the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Lithuania.
More specifically the event will be the opportunity to:
- Present and discuss the EU Energy Efficiency Policy and the EU support to finance energy efficiency investments.
- Present the advancement of energy efficiency investments across the region.
- Share best practices on how energy efficiency can be financed through private funds.
- Engage policy makers and stakeholders in an informed discussion on ways to upscale energy efficiency investments.
- Identify ways to overcome barriers to investment and possible next steps on future cooperation.
The conference will have plenary sessions as well as smaller interactive sessions in order to enable more detailed discussions.. Both conference plenary sessions and breakout sessions will be translated in English and Polish.
For further background information on the project and to see the agenda and presentations from previous and upcoming events, visit the Sustainable Energy Investment ForumsSustainable Energy Investment Forum.